Wednesday, May 5, 2010

0505.2010

today is the first time i stay back alone to wait my dad fetching my home.
As i was standing alone thr,
my brain start to spin and spin,
and my mood was increasingly low. ) :
why i will think too much when i was alone. sighs.

dunno why,
today i have a strong premonition,
i ll meet him today.
when i walking down from the class,
i rush to the hall,
he's not there.
FINE.
i m waiting alone outside the hall for a long time.

suddenly,
i saw him and yoonghao talking with jing xian.
feel suprise :D
so i turned my head and look forward to wait him pass-by me and say HI :}
well,
he nvr.
he speeding up when pass by me and walking out frm school liaoo.
iish,
i knw you saw me.
but you pretended.
GOOD!
YAY,you have let me down perfectly. : )










HMM,
i kinda dislike her attitude.
i dislike she always ls. sighs.
i duno how to tell her what've she done wrong. ) :
i think no matter what i say,
she also wont chg anymore.
i m waiye!
pretended nth infront of her,
dislike myself too! iishhh! haih.
yanmei ahh,dont be liddat eh.
i also dunno what should i do now, fainted.

ALL BAD NEWS huh? sad wehh.
yikess!
dont emo pls.

0105 adrian happy birthday!
0205 weian happy birthday!
0305 litjie suojian happy birthday!
0405 ILYng happy birthday!my good daughter,ily!
0505 manleong happy birthday!
:D

5 comments:

  1. those good ones will come after those bad ones all right? :D Don't you fret!
    She is waiye! you're not! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mel,she isn't waiye lar! (:
    love is uncontrollable,lols.
    NO,
    good one won't love me lur, D;

    i m so glad can meet you this super caring friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. biiao sad!
    biiao pretend liao lar u,samtong 1 eh!

    D:!

    wo men zhi dao ni bu shi na yang de ren! [:

    ilyng our daughter x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah right. don't pretend liao. D:
    Love is uncontrollable. But she shouldn't have menuduh kamu. that biatch. langsung tak tau asal usul then say say say. chi da bian. :D

    GOOD ONES LOVE YOU LA! <3
    Good ones love kind people.
    Good ones hate cruel people like HER. :D

    Hi baba mama XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weiii. You are not the one who did wrong.
    Just ignore whatever things you dislike.
    Yan mei aa, dont be like that pls.
    Cheer up ! :)
    You know We love you, always and ever ♥

    ReplyDelete